The Appointment Worksheet Report provides all the details of the appointments on any given date.
1. To view the Appointment Worksheet Report, click on Reports Central and choose Appointment Worksheet Report.
2. In the Appt. Date box, enter the date for which you want the details.
3. Click in the Legal Entity box and choose the required legal entity from the list or choose the ALL option.
4. In the Provider Name box Choose the Providers for whom the Patient Examination Summary should be displayed or choose ALL.
5. In the Appt. Source box, you have the option to view appointments by source i.e. WEB/PHONE/EMAIL or WALK IN or choose the ALL option.
6. In the Appt. Status box, you have the option to view data for appointments with any particular status like CHECKED IN, CHECKED OUT, WAIT LISTED, MISSED etc or choose the ALL option.
7. You can also choose data based on different appointment types and also sort data by date, patient, provider etc.
8. After entering the required parameters, click the Search button. The Appointment Worksheet Report will be displayed as shown in the image above.
9. Click the pdf icon to view/print this report.