Clinical reminders inform providers when recommended actions are due for a particular patient.
To set a new Clinical Reminder for a patient:
1. From the Clinical Desktop, select the patient for whom the Clinical Reminder is to be set.
2. Open the charting page for the patient and click on Alert & Reminder tab as shown below.
The Patient Alert & Reminder page will be displayed. If there are any Alerts or Reminders for this patient, it will be displayed here.
3. Click on the Add add icon button, the Reminder box will appear.
4. Enter the required details mentioned below.
5. Click the Save button, the Reminder will be updated and displayed on the screen.
6. To view or edit details of a Reminder, simply click it, this will open the Reminder dialog box, make the necessary changes to the Reminder as required and then click the Save button.