1. From the Left menu tree select Measure Calculation Report under EMR.
2. In order to record Stage 1 & Stage 2(a) measures of Summary of Care Criteria# 18 in the Measure Calculation Report.
3. Select the Patient EMR chart and select billing under plan section.
4. Verify that the Level 1 code of the selected level 1 component code is CPT.
6. Go to the Facesheet tab, Set the REFERRAL SUMMARY REQUIRED flag as YES under Clinical Measures box inorder to record this patient on the denominator for this criteria.
7. Now click on the Visit Hx tab, and select the chart and on the top of the chart click on any of the icons View CCDA / Download CCDA / Transmit CCDA in order to record this patient on the numerator of this criterion.
8. View CCDA & Download CCDA can also be done from the Save Successfully page on saving the EMR chart.
9. The patient is recorded in the numerator even on declining the summary of care. In order to decline the summary of care, save the chart and on the save successfully page click on the Red Cross against the clinical summary to decline.
10. The patient can also be logged in the numerator, setting the REFERRAL SUMMARY PROVIDED flag as YES under Clinical Measures box in Facesheet.
To set the address to send the Summary of Care to a Referring Provider:
A. Select the Referring Physician menu under Master Setup from left menu tree.
B. Search for the Referring Physician, to whom the Summary of Care has to be send.
C. Click on the Edit icon to edit the Referring Physician and enter the address to which the Summary of Care has to be sent in the Direct Address field.
How to Transmit the Summary of Care to a Referring Provider:
A. Select the Visit Hx tab from the Patient EMR page.
B. Select the EMR Chart and Click on the Transmit CCDA icon.
C. Select the Referring Provider to whom the Summary of Care has to be sent from the Transmit to dropdown field.
D. Select the File format that has to be sent ie. XML or HTML.
E. Can enter any messages on the provided text area.
F. Now select the Certificate Type, according to the certification that referring provider address have.