1. From the Charting screen, first select the required diagnosis.
2. Now select your Lab (for e.g. QUEST) from the Level-1(Component) menu. The different test items under the Lab (QUEST) will be listed as shown below.
3. From the list of tests, select a test (eg. Influenza A and B, DFA ). Now we need to bind a diagnosis with this test. This is done by selecting a diagnosis from the list on the right side. The same steps should be followed for multiple diagnoses.
4. Choose the Save As Complete option and then click the Save As button. The Charting Saved Successfully box will be displayed as shown below.
5. Click on the print icon next to the corresponding lab (for e.g. Lx(QUEST) in the example given above) to open the Lab Order Report and click on the Print button at the bottom of the page to print this order.
6. Click the close button to close this message and return to the previous screen.