The Payment Entry screen is integrated with payment gateway to accept credit card payments. Practices have the option to do a one-time card processing and if needed the card can be saved for future processing.
- Open the Enter/Edit Payments screen.
- Click the Add Payment Entry icon at top right-hand side of the page to add a new payment.
- Enter payment info. Fill all payment info such as – Payment Type, Payer Entity, Payer Name and Payment Amount.
- Select the Pay Method as Credit Card and enter the credit card info (Credit Card#, Name on Card, Expiry Month, Year and CVV). All the fields need to be filled to successfully process the card.
- Hit the Save button to complete the processing of the card.
A payment success message with a Gateway Transaction # is displayed along with the Payment #. You would see payment added (On Account) in the Patient’s account.
If you received a failed or an error message, the payment entry is not added. You can view the reason for the failure in the report I18 – Credit Card Transaction Report.