1. From the Left menu tree select Measure Calculation menu under EMR.
2. The Stage 1 measure for Menu Objective# 1 – Submit electronic syndromic surveillance data to public health agencies is recorded in the measure calculation report using the Yes / No indicator.
3. To add the Yes / No Indicator against the criteria, select the value Yes/No from the drop down list under Provider Parameters against this criteria on the top of measure calculation report before generating.
4. Generate the report to see the selected value against the criteria.
5. In order to submit/send syndromic surveillance data electronically.
a. Select patient EMR chart.
b. Under Chief Complaint level 1, select the level 2 item Observation with level 2 code is ‘OBSERVATION’.
c. Enter diagnosis and other details.
d. Under plan select the Public Health Surveillance under Level 1 component Lab and select from the Level 2 items.
e. Save the chart.
f. From the save successfully page click on the Graph icon against the Public Health Surveillance to download the file to submit the syndromic surveillance electronically.