1. Click on the Reports Central module and select Missed/Canceled Appointments, the Patient Missed/Canceled Appointment Report screen will appear as shown below.
2. In the Appt. Date From box, enter the date from which you want details of patients with Missed/Canceled Appointments. Similarly in the To box, enter the date up to which patients with Missed/Canceled Appointments should be displayed.
3. Click in the Legal Entity box and choose your legal entity from the list.
4. In the Provider Name box Choose the Providers for whom you wish to view patients with Missed/Canceled Appointments.
5. To view details of patients with missed appointments, select Missed in the Status box; else to view details of patients with canceled appointments, select Canceled in the Status box.
6. After entering all the necessary parameters, click the Search button. The details of all the Missed/Canceled Appointments will be displayed below.
7. To automatically send a letter to any patient with a Missed/Canceled Appointment, simply click on the Print button on the left side of the row with the appointment details. This will bring up the letter with the preset content.
8. Click the Print button to print this letter and send it to the patient.