1. Click on Scheduler from the main menu
2. Select the Legal Entity from the list
3. Select All, to view the scheduler for all the Providers for the selected Legal Entity. To view the scheduler for a particular provider, select the Provider from the list
4. Click on the date for which the appointment needs to be created
5. Click on the time slot under a provider for which the appointment need to created. For example if you want to create an appointment for 8.00 AM for the Provider Goldstein click on the 8.00 am slot under Goldstein.
6. Click on “Click to add Add New Patient” check box
7. Enter Patient Name
8. Select Gender
9. Enter patient’s Phone number
10. If required enter the Date of birth and the E-mail id. These details can be entered from the Patient Information screen once the patient is added.
11. The details under the Scheduling Options are defaulted from the Scheduler, these information’s can be changed if required.
12. Select an Exam Room
13. Enter the Appointment Reason
14. Click on Save to complete the Patient Registration Process. Also a new appointment is created once the registration is completed.