PracticeSuite Release Note
Product Release Version: 17.8.3
© 2016 PracticeSuite
All rights reserved. No parts of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any means – graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping, or information storage and retrieval systems – without the written permission of the publisher.
Products that are referred to in this document may be either trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners. The publisher and the author make no claim to these trademarks.
While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, the publisher and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of information contained in this document or from the use of programs and source code that may accompany it. In no event shall the publisher and the author be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damage caused or alleged to have been caused directly or indirectly by this document.
Printed July 2016 at 37600 Central Court, Suite #260, Newark, CA 94560
Part 1 : New Features
- E&M Bell Curve
This new report is added under the Dashboard Section. It is a graphical representation of CPT’s and its percentage of use based on Medicare values. Search parameters like Specialty, Legal Entity, Provider, Type of Service, Date of Service etc are provided. This report is available as add-on for Enterprise customers.
Part 2 : Enhancements
- Added “A/R Method” filter in Collection Manager and Collection Work list Report. The filter includes three options Web, Calling and VOB.
Users have the ability to default “A/R Method” of a payer in Insurance Company Master page.
- Added Insurance Id #, Rendering Provider NPI and POS in Collection Manager Excel format.
- A checkbox is provided in EMR options to map diagnosis D1, D2, D3 and D4 by default when generating super-bill from EHR.
- Added Notes, Entered By, Entered date and time, Last Processed by, Last processed Date & time fields in Schedule Hx page.
- ERA Matching logic upgrade.
We have found that for certain ERA’s the claim# returned doesn’t match with the claim# in system. The matching logic is enhanced to match such claims with patient last name, first name and member# and Date of Service.
- When creating case of a minor patient, the system validates if a active guarantor is added in patient master.
- The line Activity under Charge Master now displays full insurance name against each claim#.
- Ability to search by Group code is provided in the Encounter Procedure search page.
- The system now disallows changing of accounting date in payment posting.
- C2 : Generate Patient statement
Added Primary and Secondary insurance name in the PDF view. The listing of DOS and Line number is sorted in ascending order.
- A7 : Appointment – End of Day Reconciliation Sheet Report
Added ‘User’ field is in this report.
- C10 : Generate Patients In Collections List
Added Patient Address, City, State and Zip in “Generate Patients In Collections List” report.
- D2 : Detailed – Insurance Aging Report
Added the field “Last follow-up date” in Detailed Insurance Aging Report.
- C3 : Patient Statement Summary Report
Added Phone#, Statement# to the report. The listing order is changed to generated date & time.
- I18 : Credit Card Transaction Report
Added “Gateway Transaction ID” and “Gateway Transaction Message” to the report.