PracticeSuite Release Note
Product Release Version: 17.9.0
© 2016 PracticeSuite
All rights reserved. No parts of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any means – graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping, or information storage and retrieval systems – without the written permission of the publisher.
Products that are referred to in this document may be either trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners. The publisher and the author make no claim to these trademarks.
While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, the publisher and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of information contained in this document or from the use of programs and source code that may accompany it. In no event shall the publisher and the author be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damage caused or alleged to have been caused directly or indirectly by this document.
Printed August 2016 at 37600 Central Court, Suite #260, Newark, CA 94560
Part 1 : New Features
- The new UI has Flat icons which are easy on eyes and fits well on all the browsers and devices.
- The theme strikes a balance between desktop sizing and tablet sizing and its responsive design makes it compatible across different screen resolutions.
- Once the user logs in, the dashboard with preferred widget settings will be available by default.
- The widgets provide both graphical as well as text based reports based on user roles. Currently the following 9 widgets are available.
In future releases we will be adding more useful widgets.
- Dashboard is completely user configurable. Users can change the order of widgets and activate/inactivate widgets using the settings icon provided at the top.
- Tap “More” at the top of the screen to launch quick help, chat and preferences option.
- Users can switch to older Netpune or Classic view by selecting relevant Theme from the preferences tab.
Part 2 : Enhancements
- C2 : Generate Patient statement
Added “Total Patient Outstanding” amount in CSV as the last column.
- I5 : On Account Payment Report
Added MR# and Pay Method in this report.
- Insurance aging reports like “D1. Summary – Insurance Aging Report, D2.Detailed – Insurance Aging Report and D3.Summary – Patient/Guarantor Balance and Aging Report” are sorted based on payer.
- D2 : Detailed – Insurance Aging Report
Modified the report to show “Aging Summary” and “A/R Aging Bucket” in tabs.
- B2 : Superbill Tally Report
Made the report parameters Appt. Status and Superbill Status as multi selection box.