PracticeSuite Release Note
Product Release Version: 17.9.9
© 2017 PracticeSuite
All rights reserved. No parts of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any means – graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping, or information storage and retrieval systems – without the written permission of the publisher.
Products that are referred to in this document may be either trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners. The publisher and the author make no claim to these trademarks.
While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, the publisher and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of information contained in this document or from the use of programs and source code that may accompany it. In no event shall the publisher and the author be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damage caused or alleged to have been caused directly or indirectly by this document.
Printed May 2017 at 37600 Central Court, Suite #260, Newark, CA 94560
Part 1 : Enhancements
- Enhancement in UB04 Charge Entry.
- General Ledger (GL) for Professional Encounters.
General Ledger (GL) is now configurable for Professional Encounters. Previously GL supports Institutional Encounters only.
- Active insurance warning in posting.
In both Manual and ERA Posting screen, a warning is displayed if an active secondary/tertiary insurance exists for the patient but not assigned to the respective case.
- Line Activity update in Charge Master.
In Charge Master, Line Activity is logged when POS, Rendering Provider, Diagnosis codes and Claim types are modified.
- Quick Link for Payment Edit in ERA.
A link to edit payment is provided in ERA screen.
- When more than two provider balance (PLB) exists at the transaction (check) level it wasn’t displayed. This is fixed.
- Generate Pre-Collection letters multiple times to print different letters.
System now allows Pre-Collection letters to be generated multiple times. Generated count is displayed in the list.
- C2: Generate Patient Statement Report.
Added “Primary Insurance” filters in search option.
- K3: Patient care analysis report.
The report name has been renamed to “Patient Clinical Analysis Report” with default parameter type – EHR.
- G1: Claims Detail Report.
Added Insurance/Payer ID, Provider, Claim Status, Patient and Claim# fields to the report.
- D8: Provider Wise A/R Aging Report.
Added “IN_COLLECTION” field to show in-collection details.
- D2 : Detailed – Insurance Aging Report.
Provided a checkbox to exclude User Activity Information from the report.
Part 2 : Bugs
- Fixed the Scanner issue while uploading Images in document manager using Mozilla Firefox.