The activity note allows you to document additional information of a patient record and authorization. PracticeSuite gives you the flexibility to add these notes from the Authorization Information page.
1. Select Patient from the main menu.
2. Search for the patient.
3. Click on the patient name to open the Patient demographics page.
4. Click on the Authorization option (highlighted in Image 1) to access the screen.
5. From the authorization page, select the authorization to add the note.
6. Click on the Add Activity link (highlighted in Image 2) to add an activity note for this patient.
This link takes you to the patient Notes page (Image 3), where users can add the activity note.
8. Click on the Save button.