Attorney information of the patient can be added to the Practicesuite system. The following explains the steps in doing so.
1. Choose the existing Patient to which Attorney is to be added.
2. Click on the Other Attributes option to update the Attorney information.
3. When Other Attributes page is opened up, attorney details can either be updated from the existing attorney list or can be created as a new attorney to the attorney list.
4. As you type the attorney name, a list of existing and matching attorney names will be shown as a drop-down list from where an appropriate attorney can be selected.
6. Enter the Required information in the respective fields.
7. Click on the Save button and the attorney details get saved into Practicesuite.
8. Now click Save in the ‘Other Attributes’ page to save the attorney for the patient.