Visit Summary Letter
When a chart is saved, the system will automatically generate a letter with the visit summary. The letter can be customized to contain any information added during the current visit.
How to Create a Visit Summary Letter
1. Go to Advanced Setup ->Letter Master.
2. Create a letter with group code VISIT_SUMMARY and include all the tags required for the chart.
3. After filling in the required details, click on Save.
How to Access Clinical Summary Letter
1. Go to Clinical desktop and open a patient’s chart. Do the necessary edits and click on Save.
2. The section titled ‘Letters’ in the right side pane of narration will have the Visit Summary.
Note: We can create any number of visit summary letters in the above manner and all of them will be generated in EHR on chart save.