This is a Patient demographics report containing the patient’s insurance and other pertinent information. The report can also be used for filtering patients that have the statement exclusion flag. Additionally, a merge CSV export is available within the generated data to list all patient accounts that were merged.
A. This report can also be used to find patients whose credit card info is stored.
B. C6 report gives details on the patient mergers done in the system.
C. C6 report can be used to filter patients based on whether statement/e-statement is enabled for them or not.
1. C6 report has a CSV output ‘Merge Detail CSV‘ which contains details on the merged patient accounts. Users can retrieve the merge details by entering the from and to Merge dates. Important fields in the merge detail CSV are
MR#, PCREF#, Last Name, First Name, Middle Name, DOB, Gender, Creation Date, Created By, MR# of Patient Merged From, PCREF# of Patient Merged From, Last Name of Patient Merged From, First Name of Patient Merged From, Middle Name of Patient Merged From, DOB of Patient Merged From, Gender of Patient Merged From, Creation Date of Patient Merged From, Created By of Patient Merged From, Merged By, Merged Date.
2. The patient exempt checkbox is replaced with a dropdown that provides users the ability to filter the report separately for regular statements and e-statements or to list patients that have both types of exemptions added in their account. The new filter is named ‘Patient Statement Exemptions‘ and has three available options in the dropdown – “All Exemptions”, “Statement”, and “E-Statement”.
Also, C6 report has two columns in the report output ‘Do Not Send Statement’ and Do not Send E-Statement’ which will indicate whether statements and e-statements are enabled for the patient.
3. It can list patient records according to their creation date. Provide appropriate creation date ranges to see patient records created in the system in the previous month, previous six months, last year, etc.
4. C6 report has an excel file under the name ‘Card on File Patient Details’. This will display the details of those patients whose credit card information is saved in the system. It has the card expiration date as well which can be used to prompt the patient to update the card when the expiry date arrives.
5. This report displays patients by their birth month which would aid in setting birthday reminders.
1. To view all the patients entered in the system which are still active, run the report without providing any search parameters. To view inactive records as well, check the box ‘Include Inactive’.
2. Birthday reminders can be set from C6 report.
Search Filters of the C6 report
|Provide creation Date range
|Provide DOB date range
|To filter patients in an appt. date range
|Patient Not scheduled
|To filter patients who do not have appts. in the given date range
|To filter the results for a specific provider
|This is for report generation in batches by grouping them according to birth month; useful for setting birthday reminders
|To filter patients by referral source
|To view results for a specific patient
|Multi-input field; use commas to insert multiple PC Ref numbers.
|To filter patients by gender
|To filter patients by account type
C6 Search Screen
Sample C6 report (A Few fields excluded)
Report Output Options
|Fields in the Excel Output of C6 Report
|Card on File Patient Details
|C6 Excel containing credit card details of patients
|Print birthday reminder label
|Fields in the CSV output of C6 Report
|Patient merge details
|C6 CSV file containing Patient Merge Info
Sample Card on File Patient details
Sample Merge Data