Self Pay is the payment made by the patient for healthcare at the time they receive it at a provider’s facility. Shown below are the steps to create a self-pay authorization.
1. Select Patient from the main menu.
2. Search for the patient to add Authorization.
3. Click on the patient name to open the Patient demographics page.
4. Click on the Authorization option (highlighted in Image 1) to access the screen.
6. Select the Self Pay checkbox (highlighted in Image 2).
7. After entering other information as necessary, click on the Save button.