1. From the Left menu tree select Measure Calculation menu under EMR.
2. In order to record the stage 1 measure for Criteria# 11 – Clinical Summary in the Measure Calculation Report.
3. Select the Patient EMR chart, then Select the level 1 component Billing under the Plan.
6. After recording all data into the chart, save the chart.
7. Now in order to record this patient on the numerator for this criterion, Clinical Summary for this patient has to be Viewed/Downloaded/Declined within 3 days from the chart date of service.
8. In order to view/download/decline the clinical summary click on the view/download/decline icons against the clinical summary on the save successfully page on saving the chart.
9. Also the clinical summary can be viewed/ downloaded from the Visit Hx page in order to record on the numerator for this criterion.
Please note that the patient is recorded on this criterion only if the clinical summary is Viewed/ Downloaded/ Declined within 3 days from the DOS of EMR chart.