1. Login to PracticeSuite, From the Left menu tree select Measure Calculation Report under EMR.
2. In order to record the stage 1 & 2 measures for Criteria# 17 Medication Reconciliation in the Measure Calculation Report.
3. Select the Patient EMR chart.
4. In order to record this patient in the denominator of criteria# 17- Medication Reconciliation
a. The patient should have a New Patient Office Visit CPT code selected in the EMR chart within the reporting period.
b. Or should have received a Clinical Summary from an external provider/practice.
c. Or else Medication Reconciliation Required flag should be set YES under the clinical measures box in the Facesheet.
c. Click on the Receive link to receive the Clinical Summary documents from external practices/providers.
d. From the listed Clinical Summaries received click on the Import link against the selected Clinical summary which has to be imported.
e. Select the data that has to be imported to the patient and click on the Import button to pull the data from the imported clinical summary to the existing patient EMR record.
6. Now in order to record this patient on the numerator of criteria# 17 Medication reconciliation, Save the chart as complete.
9. This is recorded in the stage 1 & 2 measures of Medication Reconciliation in Measure Calculation Report.