1. From the Left menu tree select Measure Calculation Report under EMR.
2. In order to record the stage 2 measure for Criteria# 20 Secure Electronic Messaging in the Measure Calculation Report.
3. Patient is logged to the measure calculation report only if there is an EMR chart during the reporting period.
4. For that select the patient EMR chart, enter the data as needed and Save the chart.
5. Now to record the patient on the numerator, practice should receive at least one message from patient through patient portal.
a. For that provide patient portal access to patient.
b. Patient should login to patient portal and from the “Messages/Notifications” page compose a new message to practice by clicking on the Compose button.
c. Enter the message details like Message Type and Message Content and click Submit button in order to send the secure electronic message to practice.
6. To view the received messages from patient
a. Click on the Message icon on the top header of the PracticeSuite page.
b. Go to the Inbox tab and click on the Medical / Non Medical tabs to view the received secure messages from patients having patient portal.