1. From the Left menu tree select Measure Calculation Report under EMR.
2. In order to record the stage 2 exclude controlled substances measures under Criteria# 5 – Electronic Prescribing (eRx) in the Measure Calculation Report.
3. Select the Patient EMR chart.
6. From the prescription (NewCrop) page, search and select atleast one medication.
7. After selecting all prescriptions click on the “Take Complete Rx to Review Page” button and then click on “Transmit Rx” button.
8. Now select the pharmacy from the listed pharmacy list and click on “Transmit Rx/Add to Record” button inorder to transmit the prescription to the pharmacy electronically.
9. Now save the chart in order to record this patient in the Measure Calculation Report under criteria# 5 – Electronic Prescribing (eRx).
Please NOTE Stage 2 measure – Include Controlled Substances can be ignored from measure calculation report as PracticeSuite doesn’t allow the electronic transmission of controlled substances instead these has to be transmitted as printed prescriptions to the pharmacy.