1. From the Left menu tree select Measure Calculation Report under EMR.
2. In order to record the Stage 1 Alternative & Stage 2 measures for criteria# 7-Vital Signs – BP out of Scope, in the Measure Calculation Report.
3. Select EMR chart for the patient and go to Objective section, then Select the level 1 component Vitals to enter the Vital Signs.
4. Double click on the Level 1 component Vitals to verify that the Level 1 code is PRGS_MONTR_TYPE.
6. Double click on the selected Level 2 items and verify that the Level 2 item code for Height is 8302-2 and for Weight it is 3141-9.
7. Save the chart in order to record the Stage 1 Alternative & Stage 2 measures for Vital signs –BP out of Scope in the Measure Calculation Report.