1. From the Left menu tree select Measure Calculation Report under EMR.
2. In order to record the Stage 1 Alternative & Stage 2 measures for criteria# 7-Vital Signs – Ht. & Wt. out of Scope, in the Measure Calculation Report.
3. Select EMR chart for the patient and go to Objective section.
4. Select the level 1 component Vitals to enter the Vital Signs.
5. Double click on the Level 1 component Vitals to verify that the Level 1 code is PRGS_MONTR_TYPE.
6. Select Level 2 items BP Systolic & BP Diastolic under vitals to record the count in the measure calculation report.
8. Double click on the selected Level 2 items and verify that the Level 2 item code for BP Systolic is 8480-6 and for BP Diastolic it is 8462-4.
9.Save the chart in order to record the Stage 1 Alternative & Stage 2 measures for Vital signs –Ht. & Wt. out of Scope in the Measure Calculation Report.