1. From the Left menu tree select Measure Calculation Report under EMR.
2. In order to record the Stage 1 measure for criteria# 7-Vital Signs in the Measure Calculation Report.
3. Select EMR chart for the patient and go to Objective section.
4. Select the level 1 component Vitals to enter the Vital Signs.
5. Double click on the Level 1 component Vitals to verify that the Level 1 code is PRGS_MONTR_TYPE.
6. Select a Level 2 item Height , Weight , BP Systolic & BP Diastolic under Vitals
8. Save the chart in order to record the Stage 1 measure for Vital signs in the Measure Calculation Report.