D2 report is a detailed insurance A/R report that contains patient and line-level billing information with multiple export formats (mostly line level). There is also an encounter-level excel that can be generated.
1. Offline Reporting Feature included.
2. If you want to view the insurance A/R and know the patients that constitute this insurance A/R, you can run this report to view all the details.
3. Direct Export to Excel and Export to CSV options are provided in the D2 report screen. Users without having to wait for the report to load and paint to the screen can use these options to extract the aging data to excel and CSV files straight away.
4. This report has two columns added for Contractual Adjustment Amount and actual expected amount which take the formulae
Contractual Adjustment Amt = Billed Amount – Allowed Amount; this is available in Excel and CSV outputs.
Actual Expected Amt= Actual Paid Amt.(including Co-pay, Co-ins, Deductible); this is available in CSV output.
1. Provide the Insurance name In the payer field to know the details of all patients constituting the insurance A/R.
2. Payer Type info included in the report, CSV and offline report.
Search Filters for the D2 Report
|Payer||Provide insurance name|
|Exclude user Activity||If user activity fields are to be excluded in the report|
|Provider||To produce report specific to a provider|
|INS. Level||Select either P for primary, S for Secondary or T for Tertiary; to view all select ALL|
|Aging Bucket||If only a specific bucket is to be viewed, select it from the list, else select ALL to view all buckets|
|Collection Status||Filter results according to patient’s collection status|
|Collection Sub-status||Filter results according to patient’s collection sub status|
|A/R Methods||Select an A/R method from the drop-down to view report pertaining to a specific method; Web/Calling/Attorney/ALL|
Report Direct Download/View Options of D2 Report
|View||To view the report( normal way of running the report)|
|Download Excel||Direct excel Option provided for ‘Summary Report’|
|Download CSV||Direct CSV Options provided for ‘Detailed CSV’|
|Run Offline||Select this option to run report offline. Detailed report can be set for running offline. Drop-down shows Pending reports as well as the previous five completed ones.|
Search screen for the D2 report
Fields in D2 Report Outputs
Important fields added in Recent Releases
|Charge per unit||√||√|
|Contractual Adj. Amt
(Billed Amt. — Allowed Amt.)
|Actual Expected Amt.
Actual Expected Amt= Actual Paid Amt.(includes Co-pay, Co-ins, Deductible)