1. Installment letters can be generated from C2. Generate Patient Statement(s) report.
2. Go to C2 report, provide adequate search parameters and click ‘Search’ to generate the patient list.
3. Use check boxes on the left side of patient listing to select the patients for whom installment letters are needed.
4. Select the required installment letter template from the drop-down and click on ‘Gen. Inst. Letter’ button. A sample letter is shown below.
5. Click on the Print icon on the top right of the generated letter to print the letter from there.
Reprinting Installment letters
1. To Reprint the letter for the patients, choose C9. Installment Statement Summary Report from Report Central.
2. Select the installment statements by entering required parameters like Patient Name, Last Statement Date Range, Installment#, etc.
3. Select the installment statements which are to be reprinted by clicking on the checkbox on the left.
4. Select the installment letter template from the drop-down and click on the Print Letter button.