To add a new patient, select Patient module from the left side menu to open the Patient Search page
Enter all the relevant information in the required fields like below:
All the fields marked with an asterisk (star) * are required fields.
- Patient Details
- Enter the Last Name, First Name, and the Middle Name of the new patient in the relevant fields.
- Enter the address of the patient in the Address field.
- Enter the patient’s DOB(Date Of Birth) and choose his/ her Sex (Male/ Female).
- Enter the Zip Code; the City, State and Country details will be updated automatically.
- Enter additional information such as the Race and Ethnicity of the patient in the given fields.
- Provider/ PCP Information
- Click on the field named Rendering and choose the name of the Rendering Provider from the list. The Rendering Provider will automatically be added as the PCP/ Ref. Physician in the box right next to it.
- If the PCP/ Referring Physician is different, but is from the same practice, click on the box to list all the providers and choose the PCP/ Referring Physician from the list.
- If the PCP/ Referring Physician is not in the list, type in the name of the provider in the search field or add the PCP/ Referring Physician.
- Click on the required provider from the list. The provider’s name will be displayed in the PCP/Ref. Physician box.
- If the provider does not appear in the list, you will have to add the provider. Click on the button next to the PCP/Referring Physician box. (See How to add a PCP/Referring Physician)
- Contact Information
- Enter the Home Phone, Cell Phone, Work Phone and Ext. numbers of the patient.
- Click on the button to manage communication preferences.
- Enter a valid E- mail.
- Additional Information
- Enter the SSN number and the Marital Status of the patient.
- Choose the Language and the Sexual Orientation.
- Select the Acct. Type and the Gender Identity.
When all relevant information has been entered, click on the Save button at the bottom to add the new patient in the system.