There are two steps to setup an appointment reminder for a combination of Appointment Status and Type
Step I: Setting up a reminder letter.
Step II: Adding necessary option in the software.
1. Go to Advanced Setup->Letter Master and create a custom letter for the reminder message.
2. The Letter Name should be in the format “<SCHEDULE_STATUS>#<SCHEDULE_TYPE>” (eg. CONFIRMED#APPOINTMENT)[i.e., If there is an appointment with Schedule Status as CONFIRMED & Schedule Type as APPOINTMENT then system will send reminder with letter name CONFIRMED#APPOINTMENT if it exists.]
3. The Group Code of the letter should be APPOINTMENT-REMINDER.
Click Here to view how to create a Custom Letter.
1. Select Advanced Setup -> Notifications.
2. In the ‘Select Message Option’, choose Appointment Status And Type Specific Templates.
3. Enter other details described below.
|From (E-Mail)||The sender email address that display in the reminder.|
|Auth. Mail||Mail ID from which alert is send.|
|Auth. Password||Password of the authorization mail.|
|Mail Host||Host address of authorization mail.|
|Subject||Subject of alert message send to patient.|
|Message||Alert message that is to be send to patient.|
|Send||The alert should be send, to the patient prior to the selected days/hours before scheduled appointment|
|Enable||To enable/disable the alert|
4. Save the Appt. Reminder page after entering all details; Appointment Reminders will be sent from the next valid log in onwards.