There are two procedures to setup an appointment reminder for a combination of Appointment Status and Type
Procedure I: Setting up a reminder letter.
Procedure II: Adding necessary option in the software.
- Create a custom letter for reminder message in the Letter Master.
- The Letter Name should be in the format “<SCHEDULE_STATUS>#<SCHEDULE_TYPE>” (eg. CONFIRMED#APPOINTMENT)[ie. If there is an appointment with Schedule Status as CONFIRMED & Schedule Type as APPOINTMENT then system will send reminder with letter name CONFIRMED#APPOINTMENT if it exists.]
- The Group Code of the letter should be APPOINTMENT-REMINDER.
- Click Here to view how to create a Custom Letter.
Select “Advanced Setup” and choose “Appt. Reminders” from the menu to open Appointment Reminder Configuration.
A new window will be opened where you can enter the required details.
Select the Appointment Status And Type Specific option and enter the following details below.
|From (E-Mail)||The sender email address that display in the reminder.|
|Auth. Mail||Mail ID from which alert is send.|
|Auth. Password||Password of the authorization mail.|
|Mail Host||Host address of authorization mail.|
|Subject||Subject of alert message send to patient.|
|Message||Alert message that is to be send to patient.|
|Send||The alert should be send, to the patient prior to the selected days/hours before scheduled appointment|
|Enable||To enable/disable the alert|
- Save the Appt. Reminder page after entering all details.
- Appointment Reminders will be send from the next valid log in onward’s.