I7 report lists the place of service and the total paid (by Provider) for each place of service where the services were rendered.
1. The I7 report shows only those payments that are applied; Unapplied payments are not covered in the report.
2. The report shows the payment split-up of each provider among the POSs.
3. The column-wise totals at the bottom of the report gives the total payments against each provider at all the POS.
4. The row-wise totals at the right hand side of the report is the total payments of all the providers at each POS.
Search filters of I7 Report
|Date Type||Select either Acc. Date or DOS and then provide the required range;|
|Legal Entity||To filter results for a specific legal entity|
|Provider||To view results pertaining to a specific provider|
Search Screen of I7 Report
Sample I7 Report
Possible Outputs of I7 Report
– Fields in the Excel output of I7 report