To set a new Patient Alert:
1. Select the Patient tab from the Clinical Desktop, and choose a patient to set the Patient Alert.
2. Click on the name of the patient to open the charting page.
3. Click on Alert & Reminder tab to open the screen where alerts are added for the selected patient. All the alerts for this patient will be displayed in the Alert List.
4. Click on the add icon button to add an Alert.
5. In the Patient Alert box that appears, enter the Alert and select the Status from the drop down menu (Active/Inactive/Resolved/Void).
6. Enter the date you want the Alert to prompt, enter comments if any in the Comments box.
7. Click the Save button. Next time the Provider or clinical staff checks for alert, this information will be displayed on the screen.