The Schedule Status drop-down in the Schedule screen and the corresponding color code can be personalized in the system. This means that more schedule statuses can be added to the drop-down. The corresponding color can also be set so that the color gets automatically populated on selecting the Schedule status. There are two ways to personalize Schedule status drop-down in the Schedule screen.
1. From the main menu, select Advanced Setup and then click on All Lookups.
2. To view the list of all Schedule Statuses, select SCHEDULED_STATUS from the list shown under Common Lookup Types on the left of the screen.
4. Enter a Value and and set the Color. Image 2 shows setting the color for a new schedule status ‘Sample Sch Status’.
5. Enter a Code for the Schedule status. Choose a code according to your convenience. This field is not editable once created.
6. Click on the ‘Editable’ checkbox to make a Schedule Status Editable. Click on the ‘Active’ checkbox to make a Schedule Status Active.
7. Click on Update after entering all the required information.
Click on Add new Status to add a new Appt. Status.
You can edit/ delete the statuses using the icons provided (see Image 4).