The Schedule Status drop-down in the Schedule screen and the corresponding color code can be personalized in the system. This means that more schedule statuses can be added to the drop-down. The corresponding color can also be set so that the color gets automatically populated on selecting the Schedule status. To personalize Schedule status drop-down in the Schedule screen, follow the steps below.
1. From the main menu, select Advanced Setup and then click on All Lookups.
2. To view the list of all Schedule Statuses, select SCHEDULED_STATUS from the list shown under Common Lookup Types on the left of the screen.
3. To add a new Schedule Status, click on the button.
4. Enter a Value and and set the Color. Image 2 shows setting the color for a new schedule status ‘Sample Sch Status’.
5. Enter a Code for the Schedule status. Choose a code according to your convenience. This field is not editable once created.
6. Click on the ‘Editable’ checkbox to make a Schedule Status Editable. Click on the ‘Active’ checkbox to make a Schedule Status Active.
7. Click on Update after entering all the required information.
Note: Color can also be set from the Scheduler Screen.