The following steps show the way to use a saved card for processing payments.
1. Open the Enter/Edit Payments screen.
3. The Payment master screen, as in Image 2 opens up. Fill all payment information such as – Payment Type, Payer Entity, Payer Name and Payment Amount.
4. Select the Pay Method as Credit Card and select the saved credit card from the “Saved Cards” drop-down (highlighted in Image 2). The saved card information gets populated in the respective fields.
5. Click on Save and Apply to save and open the manual posting screen or, click Save to save the payment. This completes the processing of the card.
6. Saved Cards of a patient can be viewed at “Other Attributes” Screen of the Patient Demographics. To delete a saved card from the system, go to ‘Other Attributes’ screen of the patient and delete the card. To know more, click here.
Important Note: Processing credit card payments in PracticeSuite requires signing up for PracticeSuite E-Payments. If you are not already enrolled with PracticeSuite E-Payments or are interested in learning more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.