PracticeSuite Release Note
Product Release Version: 17.9.4
Product Release Date: December 2016
© 2016 PracticeSuite
All rights reserved. No parts of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any means – graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping, or information storage and retrieval systems – without the written permission of the publisher.
Products that are referred to in this document may be either trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners. The publisher and the author make no claim to these trademarks.
While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, the publisher and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of information contained in this document or from the use of programs and source code that may accompany it. In no event shall the publisher and the author be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damage caused or alleged to have been caused directly or indirectly by this document.
Printed December 2016 at 37600 Central Court, Suite #260, Newark, CA 94560
Part 1: New Features/Enhancements
- Online Reputation Management(ORM):
Our unique ORM management dashboard puts you in control of all efforts on your behalf. Manage your customer satisfaction, physician ratings, and social media from one easy dashboard.
To learn more about ORM please visit https://www.practicesuite.com/physician-reputation-management/
- PSTS#/Batch# in the Charge Master and Summary Encounter Line Activity Report.
For the ease of tracking charges PSTS#/Batch# has been added to Charge Master. A search filter is also provided in Summary Encounter Line Activity Report (I8).
- Remark field in “Mass Write – Off” screen.
A Remark field is added in “Mass Write – Off” page to record activity note during posting.
- Auto Post Patient Payments by Payment Matching Criteria.
Created a option to set “Auto Post Patient Payments” in billing option. When a line status is set to BILL_TO_PT, the system will automatically apply patient payments if on-account balance exist and based on the payment matching rule set in the option screen.
- Insurance Information in Patient Payment Posting Screen.
Added insurance details in Payment posting screen.
- Enhancements in ERA
- Primary and Secondary Insurance details in Patient Statement.
Patient statement can be customized to include Patient’s Primary and Secondary Insurance details in the PDF statement.
- Included Credit Card holders name in Patient Portal payment page.
- Allow decimal units in NDC units field.
The system now allows decimal fields in UOM field to support dosage units for injection codes.
- Caps Lock notification against the password in the PS login page.
The “Caps Lock On” indicator will display below the password field if the Caps lock is ON at the time of Password entry.
- Inter Office Message:
Messages are ordered in descending order in Inter Office Message section so that the newer messages will show on top.
- Legal Entity option:
For accounts with portal access, Practice can set whether to list a Legal Entity to accept appointment. This option is available under Legal Entity screen.
- Trizetto Integration for SFTP:
PracticeSuite has connectivity with Trizetto to send Electronic Claims and receive ERA’s.
- Template Tag in EHR to display DOS, CPT codes and description.
Added tag ‘#@Procedures#@’ in letter master and narration to populate DOS, CPT codes and description. Added additional tags like #@RENDERING_PROVIDER_NPI#@ AND #@Insurance_Co_Name#@.
- E3 – New Patient Report.
Following Changes are made to the Report # E3 – New Patient Report.
- Add MR#, DOB, Gender, Rendering provider to the report.
- Change the label “Date Of First Contact” to “Date of Service”
- Add total for amount column “New Charges” and “Remaining A/R”
- Added filters for accounting date and DOS.
- I4 – Payment Deposit Report.
Added “Payment Type” filters in search parameter.
- I8 – Summary – Encounter Line Activities Report.
Added a checkbox to include voided lines.
- A1 – Appointment Schedule Report.
Included ‘Appointment Reason’ in 2nd CSV file.
- B3 – Super bill Activity Report.
Following enhancements are made in super bill PDF.
- Diagnoses are grouped under the heading “DIAGNOSIS OR NATURE OF ILLNESS OR INJURY” similar to CMS 1500.
- Included modifiers in the line details.
- Included modifiers in the line details.
- The field ordering in report is changed as follows.
- PC Ref#
- Appointment Date
- Appointment Time
- Legal Entity
- Rendering Provider
- Appointment Status
- C6 – Patient Details Report.
Added “Last Appt. Provider” and “Last Appt. Legal Entity” to the report.
Part 2 : Bugs
- Copy Paste Functionality [Ctrl-C/Ctrl-X/Ctrl-V] for quick rescheduling/recurring issues in the Appt Scheduler is fixed.
- The provider off time when displayed in smaller screens and in I-Pad doesn’t align correctly. This is fixed.