PracticeSuite Release Note
Product Release Version: 18.5.5
EHR Version: EHR-18.0.0
Product Release Date: September 2018
© 2018 PracticeSuite
Disclaimer: All rights are reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any means through graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or information storage and retrieval systems – without the written permission of the publisher.
The products that are referred to in this document may be either trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners. The publisher and the author make no claim to these trademarks.
While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, the publisher and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of information contained in this document or from the use of programs and source code that may accompany it. In no event shall the publisher and the author be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damage caused or alleged to have been caused directly or indirectly by this document.
Printed September 2018 at 37600 Central Court, Suite# 260, Newark, CA 94560
Part I – Enhancements
1. Authorization in Case:
- Users can now define Authorization by Insurance Levels in the Case screen. The auth can be added against the Primary, Secondary or Tertiary levels in the Auth # field.
2. Inter-Office Messaging:
a. File Attachment
- Users can now attach files or documents for Inter-Office communication.
b. Patient-Specific Inter-Office Messages
- A new Inbox tab in Patient demographics to view all inter-office messages for the specific patient. The Inbox is available in the EHR Alerts tab in Clinical screen.
- ‘Mark as Complete’ checkbox moved to top right-hand side corner of the screen for better usability.
- 1. Enhancements are made in the ERA Posting to automatically accept the new Medicare Beneficiary Identifier (MBI) from the remittance advice (835) transaction. If there are any changes in insurance, it will show it in the ERA. The end user would have to manually update the information in the demographics screen.
- 2. Export option to Excel and PDF is made available in the KPI- ‘Patient Seen But Not Billed Over 30 days’ list.
- 3. Patient Statement: A new parameter is added in patient statement ‘Exclude patients with statement(s) sent in the last _______ days’. This filter can be used to define no. of days from the last statement generation date for exclusion.
- 4. MIPS Dashboard updated to reflect 2018 changes.