PracticeSuite Release Note
Product Release Version: 18.9.0
EHR Version: EHR-18.0.0
© 2019 PracticeSuite
Disclaimer: All rights are reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any means through graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or information storage and retrieval systems – without written permission of the publisher.
The products that are referred to in this document may be either trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners. The publisher and the author make no claim to these trademarks.
While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, the publisher and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of information contained in this document or from the use of programs and source code that may accompany it. In no event shall the publisher and the author be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damage caused or alleged to have been caused directly or indirectly by this document.
Printed May 2019 at 37600 Central Court, Suite# 260, Newark, CA 94560
Part – I Enhancements
1. Inter Office Messages
- We have made some major upgrades in the Inter Office messaging feature. The following is the list of enhancements:
- 1.1) Message Multiple Users: Now, users can send Inter Office Messages to multiple users. User(s) can be added in the CC field for additional users to receive a carbon copy of the message.
- 1.2) Send Email Notification: “Send Email Notification” option can be checked by the sender to have the recipient notified by email when the new message is delivered to the recipient’s Inbox.
- 1.3) Attach File: Users can now attach multiple files in a message.
- 1.4) Mark as Read: “Mark as Read” option within the message to mark the message as read.
- 1.5) Archive: Messages can also be archived using the Archive option within the message.
2. Scheduler UI
- Scheduler Popup links that were previously pointing to the Classic UI have been upgraded to point to the new UI. Links for Edit Patient, Schedule Hx, Eligibility, Ledger, Payment and others from now on will bring up the new screens.
3. ERA Payer matching logic
- Enhancement to the ERA Payer ID matching logic to use the claim Payer ID for matching to the correct payer instead of using the actual Payer ID presented in the ERA. As the Payer ID on the ERA may not be an exact match of that on the original submitted claim, this enhanced logic will prevent such payer matching discrepancies in the future.
Part – II Report Enhancements
1. I11: Adjustment Report Export to Excel
- Export to Excel option added to the report- I11: Adjustment Report.
2. I6: Posting Detail Report
- Adjustment Reason and Payor Remark fields have been added to the I6: Posting Detail Report.
3. C2: Generate Patient Statement CSV
- All text fields in the CSV converted to Camel Case. The statements system will also automatically remove any carriage returns if found in the text fields of the CSV.
4. A10: Eligibility Status Report
- Batch Eligibility report has a new tab added named – “Charges”. This provides users the ability to run eligibility for patients with charges either by using the charge creation or date of service parameter. The “Appointment Eligibility” tab can be used for running eligibility for patients with appointments.
Part III – Other Enhancements and Bug fixes:
- Slowness in loading codes on the Encounter Procedure screen has been resolved.
Payment Gateway Processing:
- Virtual Card Payments were being declined in certain situations by the Payment Gateway. This has been resolved. Also, the ZIP code verification for Insurance virtual card payments has been removed.
- Patient portal now supports processing of AMEX cards.