1. From the left menu pane, click on the Scheduler menu.
3. This opens up provider off time page, which have all provider off times that previously setup.
Note: we can use the Provider and Date parameters on this page, to filter out off time specific to a provider or specific to a date range or both.
7. Clicking on this button, open up a new pop up page to setup provider off time.
8. Select the Off Time Type as “Off Time” from the combo.
9. Select the Provider for whom the off time has to be scheduled.
10. Enter the date range in which this off time is active.
11. Now enter the off time range using the Start Time and End Time parameters.
12. Off Time Days’ option, helps to schedule off time for any specific days.
Eg: if need to setup off time for every Monday 10 AM to 11 PM for a specific date range. Set the Start time as 10:00 AM, End time as 11:00 AM and Off Time Days as Monday only.
If the Off time has to be set for all days in a week, select ALL check box against ‘Off Time Days’ field.
13. After entering the above information, enter other necessary information like Off Time Description, Emergency contact information, Practice Information.
14. After completing all information, Save to setup Provider Off Time.