Practicesuite permits the retention of credit card information so that it can be used for future payments.
1. Open the Enter/Edit Payments screen.
3. The below screen opens up. Enter payment info. Fill all payment info such as – Payment Type, Payer Entity, Payer Name and Payment Amount.
4. Select the Pay Method as Credit Card and enter the credit card info (Credit Card#, Name on Card, Expiry Month, Year and CVV). All the fields need to be filled to successfully process the card.
Important Note: Processing credit card payments in PracticeSuite requires signing up for PracticeSuite E-Payments. If you are not already enrolled with PracticeSuite E-Payments or are interested in learning more, please email email@example.com.
5. After entering the Credit Card information, select the “Save This Card For Future Payments” check box.
6. Click on Save to complete the Credit Card Payment and save the credit card information for future use.
Note: “Save This Card for Future Payments” option is available only for patient payments”.