Any breaks for the practice during working hours, including lunch breaks, could be set up to block scheduling of appointments in those hours. Succeeding steps explain the setting up of breaks.
1. From the main menu, select the Scheduler module.
4. Select the Legal Entity from the list for which this lunchtime is applicable.
5. Select Break Type as Break.
6. Enter a Brief Description for the break.
7. Select Start Time and End Time for the break. Also, select the days for which this break time applies.
8. Select a Start Date and End Date for this break.
9. Click on Save. For the break description given in Image 3, the break for the practice will be displayed in the scheduler, as shown in Image 4.