How to Setup Two-factor Authentication
1. Two-factor Authentication can be enabled for existing users using ‘Edit User Information Screen’ or while adding new users. A check box’ Enable two-factor authentication’ (highlighted in Image 1) is provided in the ‘Add/Edit User information’ Screen. Before 2FA is enabled, the user screen will show the status as in Image 1.
2. Check this box as the first step towards enabling 2FA for the user. The Edit User Information screen will then show the 2FA status as shown in Image 2.
3. Users who have the 2FA enabled on successful login will be prompted to set a 2FA key by clicking on the Enroll option in the 2FA pop-up window; refer to Image 3.
4. On clicking Enroll, the user is redirected to the 2FA setup screen to complete the setup (Image 4).
5. Follow the instructions and click on Assign MFA to set the key for the user.
6. Thereafter, the user is prompted to complete the secondary verification on every login to the system.
7. The edit User Information will show the 2FA status as in Image 5.
7. Users can change the 2FA key anytime by repeating the same setup process.