ICD codes are found in the ICD lookup repository. However, they can also be searched on the Favorite Diag. Codes screen.
1. Select Advanced Setup from the main menu and select Favorite Diag. Codes screen.
2. From the ICD TYPE drop-down select ICD9 or ICD10 as appropriate.
3. To search by ICD codes, type the ICD code in the ICD CODE field. All matching ICD codes and their details are listed; see Image 1.
4. To search by Description, type in the starting characters of the description in the Description field; refer to Image 2.
5. To include Inactive ICDs in the search result, select Include Inactive checkbox (indicated by an arrow in Image 2).