Charges can be put on hold in two ways. Unposted charges can be put on hold from the charge entry screen. Posted charges require charge master to put them on hold.
1. To put unposted charges on hold from the Charge Entry screen, select the Charges module from the left side menu and click on Enter Charges.
2. Select the required patient. Enter Note/Comments for the charge, if required, by clicking on the Notes highlighted below.
3. Enter the required notes/comments.
4. Select HOLD from the list and click on Save.
5. In order to put posted charges on HOLD, go to Charges from the main menu and then click on Edit Charges.
6. On the Charge Master screen, pull up the patient and select the encounter.
8. Click on Save.