1. Choose the Submit Claims option under Charges Main Menu.
2. Submit claims page opens up as follows.
3. Invoke Claim Log tab and Select the Claims Detail Report.
4. Choose the search parameters such as Claim Date Range, DOS Range, Claim Batch Type, Legal Entity, Insurance Level, Claims Receiver, etc as you wish to filter the claims.
- Enter the Claim Date From and To, to run this report between two Claim Dates.
- Enter the DOS From and To, to run the claim log report between two Date of Service.
- Select the Claim Batch Type to generate the report for a particular claim batch type.
- Select the Insurance Level to generate the report for a particular insurance level.
- To run this report for a particular Claim Receiver, select the receiver from the list.
- To run this report for a particular Legal Entity, select the legal entity from the list.
5. Click on the Search button to generate the filtered list. Claim Date and the DOS are the mandatory fields. Either one should be selected to run this report, other fields are optional.
6. You can also download the Claim Log Report into PDF or Excel format by clicking on the appropriate button.