Multiple claims can be rebilled and batched on a single screen. This facility is provided by the Print/Rebill screen. To rebill and multiple claims, follow the below-given steps.
1. Select Charges from the main menu and click on Submit Claims.
2. Select the Print/Re-Bill tab (see Image 1).
Enter the parameters like Claim Batch Type, Claim Status, Legal Entity, Claims Receiver, Patient Name, Provider, Insurance/ Payer ID, Claim Date Range, Interchange#, DOS Range, POS, CPT Codes, Accounting Date Range, Batch#, Claim#, Amount Range, Insurance level, and Type of Claim to filter the claims.
3. Click on the Search button to display the claims list which has been filtered according to the parameters (refer to Image 2).
4. From the filtered list select the claim(s) which are to be rebilled by selecting the checkbox against the claims.
5. After selecting the claims from the list, click on the Re-Bill button to re-bill the selected claims.
6. In order to Batch the selected claims along with Re-Bill, select the Generate Claims checkbox before clicking the Re-Bill button.