* Letters are setup from the Letter Master, which contains many customizable letter templates.
* You can add new letters or edit and customize existing ones to suit your needs.
* Letters can be grouped according to their purpose like Collections, appointment reminders, etc.; use appropriate group codes while creating the letters to categorize them.
* Use Tags as required in the letter. Tags input information from the practice and provide flexibility as in a mail merge.
How to Setup Letters
1. Select the Advanced Setup from the main menu. Click on the Letter Master to open the Custom Letter Templates page; see Image 1.
2. Letters with pre-built content are available in the Letter Master. You can customize a letter or add a new letter to suit your needs. To edit a Letter, click on the Letter Name box and choose the letter from the list. The letter format will appear as shown in Image 2 with editable content and dynamic Letter Tags which input information from your Practice. After performing the necessary edits, click on Save.
3. To add a new Letter follow the steps given below-
b) Group Code is to enter specific codes for retrieving the letter (like PATIENT_ENCOUNTER_FORMS, PRE-COLLECTION, etc.)
c) Now type the Content of the Letter in the area beneath.
d) To generate specific dynamic data of the patient, use the tags available in the Tag combo box.
e) Type any other content to be included in the letter.
f) Click on the Save button to save this format; the letter will be added to the Letter Name list.