1. New Providers can be added and existing provider info can be edited through the Provider Master Screen.
2. To access Provider Master, go to the Setup module from the main menu and click on Provider.
3. Export to Excel option is provided in the Provider Master screen( highlighted in the Image). The excel file will have all the data as in the master records.
4. To assign a provider to multiple legal entities, select the legal entity/ entities that are to be assigned to the selected provider from the Legal Entity drop-down list. Click on Save.
5. Taxonomy, Tax ID, NPI, DEA and license# can be entered in the Identity Information section. For security reasons, the NPI/DEA License number can only be edited by the administrator.
6. Providers are listed in alphabetical order on the scheduler page. To change the provider display sequence, enter the Listing Order number in the Scheduler Option Section and click on Save. For example, if you want this provider to be listed in the second column on the Appointment Scheduler, type 2 in this box and click on Save. If two or more providers are assigned the same ordering number, they are listed in alphabetical order.
7. Click on the Hide From Scheduler checkbox to hide the provider from showing up in the scheduler and hit Save.