PracticeSuite permits the retention of credit card information so that it can be used for future payments. The following are important points regarding this.
A. Card save facility is available only for patient payments”.
B. Saved Cards of a patient can be viewed at “Other Attributes” Screen of the Patient Demographics. To delete a saved card from the system, go to ‘Other Attributes’ screen of the patient and delete the card. To know more, click here.
This article explains how to save a card for future payments and how to use a saved card during payments.
1.How To Save a Card for Future Payments
The steps beneath mention how to save the card information.
1. Open the Enter/Edit Payments screen.
3. The screen as in Image 2 opens up. Enter payment info. Fill all payment info such as – Payment Type, Payer Entity, Payer Name and Payment Amount.
4. Select the Pay Method as Credit Card and enter the credit card info (Credit Card#, Name on Card, Expiry Month, Year and CVV). All the fields need to be filled to successfully process the card.
5. After entering the Credit Card information, select the “Save This Card For Future Payments” check box.
6. Click on Save or Save & Apply as appropriate. This completes the Credit Card Payment and the card info is saved as well.
2. How to Use a Saved Card for Payments
1. When the Payment master screen opens up, fill all payment information such as – Payment Type, Payer Entity, Payer Name and Payment Amount.
2.. Select the Pay Method as Credit Card and click on the “Saved Cards” drop-down (highlighted in Image 2) and select the required card from the list. The saved card information gets populated in the respective fields.
3. Click on Save and Apply to save and open the manual posting screen or, click Save to save the payment. This completes the processing of the card.
Important: Processing credit card payments in PracticeSuite requires signing up for PracticeSuite E-Payments. If you are not already enrolled with PracticeSuite E-Payments or are interested in learning more, please email email@example.com.