Quick Pay permits you to make a payment without having to log in at the patient portal. Follow the below-given steps to make a quick payment.
Credit Card QuickPay from Portal
2. This would bring up the Quick Pay patient validation screen. Enter the following mandatory information:
- Patient Last Name
- Patient First Name
- Statement #: To help you locate the statement # on the bill, a help icon is provided next to the statement #. On clicking the icon, you are directed to PracticeSuite’s academy page to view the article with screenshots that explain where you can find the statement #.
3. Hit the Proceed to Pay button. For accounts that have not enabled the credit card payment gateway, the button caption will read “View My Statement”.
4. Once the validation is complete, you will be taken to the payment entry screen, where you can enter the card information. Enter your card details and click the button to complete the transaction. This screen would also show the patient’s balance, on-account amount (if any), and statement history.
5. On successful payment, transaction details are displayed on the screen.