Patient documents and images can be uploaded from the Doc. Mngt Tab in EHR or the Documents Tab in Patient Demographics.
1. Open the Charting screen of the patient and click the Doc Mgmt tab.
2. Open the folder where the document/image is saved and drag the document/image on to the Doc Mgmt screen and drop it in the Drag and Drop your files here area. You can also Copy the document/image and Paste it in this area. The file will be uploaded temporarily and the Files Uploaded message will be displayed.
3. a. Enter a File Name in the box provided and choose the appropriate File Type from the list.
b. Enter the Doc Type (for e.g. X Ray etc.)and Source (for e.g. name of lab etc.).
c. Enter the Title (the name of the document you would like to see on the screen) and choose the Document Date.
d. Enter the Scanned Date for the document/image.
e. Type a small Description for the document in the box provided.
f. Choose the name of the Provider from the List and enter the Referred By details.
4. Click the Upload File button to upload this file to the patients medical record.
5. The file will be immediately uploaded and updated in the Document List.
6. a. To View an uploaded image/document, click on the View button provided corresponding to the image in the Document List.
b. To Edit an uploaded image, click on the Edit button provided corresponding to the image in the Document List. The image will open in the image editor.
c. To Delete an uploaded image/document, click on the Delete button provided corresponding to the image in the Document List.