- From the main menu on the left, navigate to Setup and then click on ‘Insurance/Plan’.
- When the Insurance Search screen opens, search for the payer for which the secondary Id has to be added using any of the search filters.
- From the list of insurances click on the specific payer for edit.
- Insurance master screen opens. Enter the payer secondary Id on “Sub Payer ID” field on the insurance master and save.
- On saving the secondary id on Insurance master, the secondary id gets populated on EDI under 2010BB Ref segment with a qualifier FY by default.
- In order to set a specific qualifier (say 2U, EI, G2, etc.) for the secondary Id on the EDI file 2010BB>Ref loop, enter the Payer Secondary Id in the below format to “Sub Payer ID” field on the insurance master.