Version 3 Charting
Version 3 EHR charting tool has a WYSIWYG (What You See What You Get) typestyle interface. The upgraded inline editor gives users instant visibility to all Level-1 and Level-2s without any additional clicks.
For users either reviewing a chart or modifying it, the entries under the header are always visible hence referencing them becomes easier, enhancing the charting experience and making charting quicker and effortless. Additionally, a “Hide/Show All” option is available on the screen that can be used to either condense the chart to merely display those headers that have info saved under them or the expanded view with all the elements displayed.
The major highlights of the upgrade are given below:
1. Users can now view the data entered in Level-2 under the respective headers by simply scrolling up/down in the charting area. Headers having data will be displayed in green colored text and with a green tick beside it; See Image 1.1.
2. To insert into an L2, click on the header and that opens a pop-up with the level-2s. Enter info into the required level-2 and save to return to the main screen displaying the entered information under the selected header; see GIF 1
3. To modify the information that is entered, the user can click on the L2 to make the area editable and then type to edit. Clicking on the “X” next to the entry removes the saved info. Please see GIF 1.
4. Extended the copy feature to the component level. A new copy option is made available beside the L1 header to copy elements from an existing canned sheet into the L1.
5. All the facesheet items are grouped by date. Additionally, the pop-up window will have the option to copy the facesheet.
6. “Hide/Show All” option is made available at both the top level (for the entire note) and within each SOAP item. Clicking on “Hide” displays only the headers that have data, hiding the others.
8. The upgraded charting screen is made mobile-friendly and has improved navigation significantly reducing side-scrolling.
9. A new autosave feature is added to the narration editor.