CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. Users of the software need help/support and require assistance in using the system. For this purpose, CRM can be configured individually for each practice. The following explains the steps in the CRM configuration.
1. Select Setup from the main menu and then choose Practice. Select the required Practice from the list of practices shown on the left for which CRM needs to be configured. Now click on button on the top right part of the screen.
2. Click on the CRM tab of Practice Options and the following screen opens up.
The following are the fields in the CRM tab.
1. Integrate with CRM: This is a Yes/No option. If the practice requires CRM support, set this option to YES and select the required CRM software for the practice from the adjacent drop-down. If practice does not require any CRM support, set this option to NO. If set to No, the remaining fields such as URL, User Name and Access key become invisible.
2. URL: The URL for CRM Support.
3. User name: The user name to be used at the login page of CRM support site.
4. Access Key: The key which is to be used at the login page of the CRM support site.